Hi, I’m Andrea.
I want to help you manage your pain and discomfort and live your life better. I’m here to support you and want to work with you in your journey to live a life with less pain and more movement.
I grew up with a keen interest in health and remember devouring the medical encyclopaedias at my parents’ home. With a knack for languages I went on to study languages but soon discovered that this wasn’t where I wanted to be and found myself working at a medical clinic back in the days where practice managers were able to assist at minor procedures. My passion grew from there.
Early 2007 I sustained severe injuries in an accident and this brought about some major changes in my life as I was on the receiving end of some amazing therapists.
Skip a few years, and I am now a fully qualified remedial therapist myself with a keen passion for helping others manage or overcome the pain and discomfort of their injuries/illnesses and to live a fuller life.
I am a full member of:
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists (Massage and Myotherapy Australia)
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- National Therapist Listing – Oncology Massage Training
- Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM)- preferred practitioner
- Australasian Lymphology Association
- Lymphoedema Support Group of South Australia
- Founding member of PRACI (Practitioner Research and Collaboration Initiative)
- Remedial Massage Therapist & Bowen Therapist
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapist
- Oncology Massage Therapist at Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer,
- Oncology Massage Therapist at Kimberley House, Day Chemotherapy Unit, Calvary North Adelaide Hospital
- Massage Therapist at Mary Potter Hospice, North Adelaide
- Massage Therapist Tennis Australia
- Practice Manager (Medical Clinic)
Our mission is to treat every individual according to their specific needs. We are committed to our personal and professional growth and continuing education as Remedial Therapists and to working together with our clients to promote their education and participation in this powerful self-healing process.
When I am not massaging + helping others, there’s a good chance you’ll find me:
- Walking with my partner
- Participating in obstacle racing
- Cooking up a storm in my kitchen
- Having fun with my friends and family
- Immersing myself in continuing education
- Being grateful for what I have in my life.
Read how I discovered Bowen Therapy here.
For a full list of fees please click here.
Occasionally we also offer specials. Subscribe to our newsletter and like our Facebook page to ensure you know when these are offered.