Hi, I’m Andrea.
I want to help you manage your pain and discomfort and live your life better. I’m here to support you and want to work with you in your journey to live a life with less pain and more movement.
I grew up with a keen interest in health and remember devouring the medical encyclopaedias at my parents’ home. With a knack for languages I went on to study languages but soon discovered that this wasn’t where I wanted to be and found myself working at a medical clinic back in the days where practice managers were able to assist at minor procedures. My passion grew from there.
Early 2007 I sustained severe injuries in an accident and this brought about some major changes in my life as I was on the receiving end of some amazing therapists.
Skip a few years, and I am now a fully qualified remedial therapist myself with a keen passion for helping others manage or overcome the pain and discomfort of their injuries/illnesses and to live a fuller life.
Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (Casley-Smith Method)
I am a full member of:
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists (Massage and Myotherapy Australia)
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- National Therapist Listing – Oncology Massage Training
- Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM)- preferred practitioner
- Australasian Lymphology Association
- Lymphoedema Support Group of South Australia
- Founding member of PRACI (Practitioner Research and Collaboration Initiative)
- Remedial Massage Therapist & Bowen Therapist
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapist
- Oncology Massage Therapist at Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer,
- Oncology Massage Therapist at Kimberley House, Day Chemotherapy Unit, Calvary North Adelaide Hospital
- Massage Therapist at Mary Potter Hospice, North Adelaide
- Massage Therapist Tennis Australia
- Practice Manager (Medical Clinic)
My mission is to treat every individual according to their specific needs. I am committed to my personal and professional growth and continuing education as a Remedial Therapist and to working together with my clients to promote their education and participation in this powerful self-healing process.
When I’m not massaging + helping others, there’s a good chance you’ll find me:
- Walking with my partner
- Participating in obstacle racing
- Cooking up a storm in my kitchen
- Having fun with my friends and family
- Immersing myself in continuing education
- Being grateful for what I have in my life.
Read how I discovered Bowen Therapy here.
For a full list of fees please click here.
Occasionally we also offer specials. Subscribe to our newsletter and like our Facebook page to ensure you know when these are offered.