Welcome to Remedial Therapies SA where we want to help you manage your pain and discomfort and live your life better. We are here to support you and want to work with you in your journey to live a life with less pain and more movement.
Andrea grew up with a keen interest in health and even as a child used to devour the medical encyclopaedias at her parents’ home. A knack of languages saw her going on to study languages but she eventually found herself working at a medical clinic back in the days where practice managers were able to assist at minor procedures. Her passion grew from there.
Early 2007 severe injuries sustained in an accident brought about some major changes in Andrea’s life as she was on the receiving end of some amazing therapists. This is what ultimately ignited Andrea’s passion for helping others to overcome the pain and discomfort of their injuries/illnesses and to live a fuller life.
Oncology MassageOncology Massage Training
Jeremy completed his Nursing studies in 2013. Since becoming a health professional, he has honed his skills by becoming an ALA registered Lymphatic Therapist in the Casley-Smith method for Lymphatic Therapy in 2017, by completing his studies in Remedial Therapy in 2019, and by being ever-committed to developing further as a professional, and as a person.
Decongestive lymphatic therapy Casley-Smith method
Diploma in Remedial Massage Evolve College
We are members of:
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists (Massage and Myotherapy Australia)
- Australasian Lymphology Association
- Lymphoedema Support Group of South Australia
Andrea is also a member of:
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- National Therapist Listing – Oncology Massage Training
- Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM)- preferred practitioner
- Founding member of PRACI (Practitioner Research and Collaboration Initiative)
- Remedial Massage Therapist & Bowen Therapist
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapist
- Oncology Massage Therapist at Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer
- Flinders Medical Centre, Oncology Massage
- Oncology Massage Therapist at Kimberley House, Day Chemotherapy Unit, Calvary North Adelaide Hospital
- Massage Therapist at Mary Potter Hospice, North Adelaide
- Massage Therapist Tennis Australia
- Practice Manager , Hyde Park Medical Clinic, Burnside General Practice
- Repatriation General Hospital, VITA Rehabilitation
- Royal Adelaide Hospital, orthopaedics
- St. Andrew’s Private Hospital, urology
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital, general medical
- RDNS, community and nursing centre
Our mission is to treat every individual according to their specific needs. We are committed to our personal and professional growth and continuing education as Remedial Therapists and to working together with our clients to promote their education and participation in this powerful self-healing process.
When we are not massaging + helping others, there’s a good chance you’ll find us:
- Walking along the beach
- Participating in obstacle racing
- Cooking up a storm in our kitchen
- Having fun with our friends and family
- Jeremy is also a keen and very talented musician, and Andrea likes to sing (badly)
- Immersing ourselves in continuing education
- Being grateful for what we have in our life
Read how Andrea discovered Bowen Therapy here.
For a full list of fees please click here.
Occasionally we also hold information sessions or workshops. Subscribe to our newsletter and like our Facebook page to ensure you know when these are offered.